Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hello!
i change my blogskin.

so exciting!

rahh. it's Domokun, AGAIN. yes.
it's the THIRD domokun skin i'm using.

i can't find a one that i really like.
thus, this skin. \:

alright. maybe when i find a better one, i'll change again? :D

my brother ask, why don't i make my own skin.
HELLO. I'M SUCH A NOOB, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY OWN PRETTY SKIN.
urghhh. and it's like. i always want nice skins. but i don't know how to do lah. hahaha. CUI!


anyway, i have to get goingggggggggggg

zoomzifoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
random.

exams are coming, IT'S DRIVE ME CRAZY.

you drive me crazy, oh you drive me crazy!

DAMN THE ZUIIKIN GIRLS VIDEO!
(*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*

alright.
SAYONARA!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...