Wednesday, February 13, 2008

THIS IS NOT GOING TO A PICTORIAL POST.

NOT ONLY THERE'S NO PHOTOS, THERE'S GOING TO BE ALOT OF WORDS.
SO JUST LEAVE IF YOU HATE RAMBLES.


whatever lah seriously.
sometimes i just hate coming home.

it's ALWAYS when i come home, my mood from up to down.
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#

other than that, i don't know what else to say. i really don't feel like typing every detail. cause seriously NO NEED TO.


monthly fuglyred is causing me to go crazy.
damn irritated. my stress comes DURING it. not PRE.
FCUK.


urgh! presentation & role play.
wish me good luck man. this is !*&^%$#%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*^%$#@!@#$%^&*(*&^% lah!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
IF I CAN TEAR THE HOUSE DOWN NOW, I WILL MAN.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...