Sunday, February 24, 2008

hello.

anyone in the right mind will be asleep now.

but the usual grace is never sane!
:DDD


i just finished reading one of the best fanfiction i've ever seen.
you'll regret not reading it please!
CLICK IT!
i know you want toooooo :D

totally intriguing.
it got me hooked lah can.
and made my study-at-home-saturday cui apart.
whatever.

fanfiction reminds me few years ago.
maybe around 4? or 5 lah. hahaha
omt. i write fanfics too. HAHAHA!
but please, they cannot be compared to the one i introduced please!
omt, talking about 4, 5 years. just makes me think about how time flies. ]:


Anyway! i received a super good news from bao!
MRS WOO'S PREGNANT!

omg. damn happy please! [:
3months already, and baby is due september!
hahaha. can't wait to visit her and her baby, buy baby products too! :D
i bet her baby must be cute!

time check.
5:02am.

OMG I BETTER GO SLEEP.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...