Saturday, February 02, 2008

my dad just imposed a damn !*&^#&*^^!(*)(&#&*^#(*&#*&(*&^*&^#*(! rule.

By 11pm, the laptop has to be returned to him.
NO BUTS, NO EXCUSES, NO LATERS.

starts officially, TODAY 020208.

so well done.
means i can go hang myself lah.
or go bang wall and die.
= =


and well, i can see my brother's eyes staring at the laptop, and back to me.
as if he's going to gobble me up any minute.
that is if i'm not going to let him use this pathetic-will-kena-confiscated-laptop-if-we-fight.
yes.

WHATEVER LAH.

RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES.
FCUK YOU, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN YOU FREAKINGFLYINGBIGELEPHANT.

urgh. nehnehpok.
my favouurite hobby was to use the laptop late at night!
maybe my new hobby will be, stealing the laptop late at night to use.


RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...