Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HELLO!

i'm in a quite good mood today! : D
i... don't know why! hahaha.

maybe because finally, my fuglyred came, and i sort of like feel much better now.
without all the pms-ing. YAY!

and, ANYWAYS.
this morning is SHITZSXSXZSZXSXZSZXZSZX!

guess what. i woke up at 1005am, when i have lesson at 11am!
g-oo-d-j-o-b. goodjob man!

and i woke up because cheryl called me. OMT.
IMAGINE IF SHE DIDN'T CALL ME.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

i think i'll wake up only at 3pm! HAHAHAHA!

and mum even wake me up this morning. HAHA!


yay! i shall upload the many many photos later. there's like 98765432134567890 photos for me to upload! GOODNESS!

serene's chalet, open house, outings, chinese new year eve, chinese new year. WTBBQ.


hokay. i shall go finish everything. then i'll upload! :D

byebye!
[:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...