Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello!

i wanted to post a video.
but youtube just cannot work!
is don't know why.
ohwells.

maybe later at night. hahaha.


meeting Yanti at 11am at heartland mall later.
YAY! heartland mall is like another place of memory lah.

heartlandmallheartlandmall. hahahaha.
it's after plaza sing, the second or third, next most go to shopping mall for cedarians. LOL.
i remember going there, to take neoprint, eat, shop, walk around to waste time, etc.

GO THERE STUDY ALSO! WAHHHHHHHHH.

Cedar Cedar. I miss Cedar.

Credits to Bao's friendster. hahaha.
was thinking of where to get the photos when i remember her friendster! :D

then i saw...

THIS. omg. damn nice please. [:
all the HERMOSOs.
you either get it or you don't.

Racial Harmony Day 'o6!
almost everyone wore traditional costume! :D
hahahaha.

omgomgomgomgomg. i miss them. ]:


i feel super random at night.
haha.
i wanted to study. but i cannot.
and it's 1 day left to start of exams! ]:

good luck man grace.
you can die lah. ]:

anyway,
i had a beetle war just now. around 1 or 2 hours ago.
DAMN NEHNEHPOK CAN.

i heard a beetle flying! okay, i didn't know it was a beetle. i thought it was a cockroach.
HOKAYPOKAYOKAY. ATLEAST I KNOW IT'S AN INSECT.
but then the whole room so dark! i don't even know what the hell is it lah!

then suddenly, IT FCUKING REST ON MY ARMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
walau ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

then i immediately sweep it away and my brother got a shock and woke up.
we on the lights and check where the banana it is. WALAU!
we cannot find it cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
I WAS LIKE, COMPLANING, WHEN IT FLEW TOWARDS ME AND SUDDENLY, LIKE A CAR AH, IT TURNED TO ITS LEFT AND BANG INTO THE CUPBOARD AND FELL TO THE GROUND.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
but i'm still scaredddddddddddddddddddddddddd! so i keep asking my brother,
HELP ME FIND LEH! IF NOT I CANNOT SLEEP!

then HAHAHA, he tell me.
NOW I REALLY CANNOT SLEEP AH!
I WANTED TO SLEEP THEN YOU SO NOISY. YOU SEE THE THING BUT I SEE NOTHING!
I GOT EXAMS TOMORROW LEH, YOU GO MY SCHOOL TAKE MY EXAM FOR ME LAH.

hahahahaha. but not my fault what! ]:
it the end, my brother decided to forget it and go sleep. but the light's still on when....
he said. " WALAU EH!"
HAHAHAHA THE DAMN BEETLE IS ON HIS BOLSTER.

and he nearly smacked the beetle onto his face!
my brother damn brave. he swept it OUT of the window. YAY!
then he was like, look at me and giving me the dotdot face, "HAPPY?!"
hahahahaha!
then he say, the beetle is really damn big compared to others.
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! i scared got reason one hokay!

then when he lie on the bed.
WALAU! SEE LAH, NOW I REALLY CANNOT SLEEP!


but after 5 seconds. he sleep. AND FARTED!
damn that ass of his!
%$#@#$%^&


Anyway, i like this photo.

makes me smile! [:

like so sweet right! :DD


okay.
i should be sleeping already! hahaha.

ohmy tuapekgong, tudigong, guanyinma, buddha, erlangshen, teegong, taisuiye, caishenye, kongziye, HAIYAH.
every god lah.
PLEASE, BLESS ME WITH INTELLIGENCE, WITS, AND SOME BRAINS.
i need it lah!

maybe i should free more birds.
so i can get more luck!
cause, more birds, MORE LUCK! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...