Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hello! :D
it's a new skin!

people scream for joy! [:
alright.
people who are using MOZILLA should scream louder.
cause FINALLY, you don't have to use IE to view my blog! :D
haha, i'm using mozilla too actually.

so i found out why my template always go haywire, i've removed that thing.
if you really what's gone. \:

i decided to change skin partly cause i'm using mozilla too and it quite irritates me lah. \:
i like the old skin okay!
i liked this skin also.

but it's not exactly my ultimate fave. ]:
so i'm on search for a new one, till i find a better one! :D

anyway, this skin features alot of blue.
blue lovers like becca should be screaming in joy.

ohwells, people taking POM tomorrow good luck! [:
okay, back to studying. [:

byebye!
[:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...