Saturday, August 18, 2007

hello,
so on a very boring yet nice saturday afternoon.
a very kuku friend of mine, CELESTA EE, made me laugh like nobody's business. xD

talk to her when you're sad. sure can be happy in no time!
it's 100% guarantee plus chop. hahaha!

someone unknown called me just now, claiming that she's from a radio station and whether she can interview me.
wtf, like i'm some big shot man.
she was talking in some china accent. i don't know, seems weird lah.

scw: hi, can you just give me some time, and let me interview you? i'm from some radio station and this interview won't take long.
me: oh, ok..
scw: so what handphone model you're using now?
me: motorola.. ?
scw: okay, so are you satisfied with the functions of the phone?
me: yah..
scw: okay, so what is your occupation now?
me: i'm a student.. ?
scw: oh so you're still studying, okay. can i wish you all the best and good luck in your studies on behalf of my radio station?
me: yah........
scw: okay, thanks for your time, hope you do well!

LOL.
all of it's in chinese.
and OH! scw means some chinese woman,
it doesn't stand for stupidchuiwen, hahaha, it's just coincidental.

then i was like, whatthehell! who is she man, and don't know got what radio station be so lame right!
then celesta say 933.3 HAHAHA, it's 93.3 lah, then i laugh at her.
then she was like, oh yah hor, if not the scale will be damn long.
then we start listing out all the possible radio stations.

then she say there will be one for jokes and riddles, and all those siao people will go and listen. haha, and then she tell me some stupid jokes, walau!
damn funny.
can start rolling on the floor already.

anyway,
wesley told me to go and play this damn lame game. hahaha, but super funny.
Bartender: The Right Mix

Click here to play this game


go try it out okay! my high score is only 6459 lah.
or you want can try to beat wesley's 7000 plus. \:

haha.
& i haven't start studying yet. can die.
i no need to go my ahma house! :D

byebye!
[:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...