Tuesday, August 14, 2007

hello!
it's the short tuesday. haha.

went to school for only 1 hour! just for microecons tutorial. haha.
cause i skipped CSA lecture, which is 9am! \:

microecons tutorial. hahahaha.
damn crap.
the calling people thing AGAIN.

and gabriel, 'unknowingly' called my register number!
walau, and then xiaohua called me again, without knowing it's me! wah! ]:
i'm damn jealous. xiaohua got pushpop! ]:
i want............

didn't feel like going home after the 1hour tutorial. haha. and sihui darling wanted to go OCH to 'roam around'. hahaha! we wanted to grab peiqi to go! but she say after exam. boo! then, we never go. urgh!

and it reminds me of last time, how celes, el and i went. HAHAHA, so dumb lah please.

went to booth to help out.
it's the lecturers' and tutor's week!



stars and hearts! :D
i kept playing gabriel's nintendo DS. LOL. damn bored, nothing much to do. xD

haha, saw yanti, and she is selling cornflakes. and because i'm hungry, and a very nice girl, i buy one packet from her. it's $1 for 4. 4 per packet. it's quite nice, but not recommended for people with sorethroats. haha, cause it's quite heaty lah. but then, nice. should give it a try! interested party, can just go find yanti.
or if u hear me shouting, NUR DARMAYANTI BINTE UMAR DANIYANTO, that's her. xD

so after that i went home at around 6plus.

johan was going to meet his friends in TM. i alighted halfway.

sometimes, i really don't like people, so irritaing i tell you. like, i was sitting down, then was looking out for my bus. then this man, he came to stand infront of me!

and his don't know wife/sister/mother or whatever, was sitting beside me with alot of plastic bag. nothing, it's the man!

he stand infront of me and block my view! and because i'm shortsighted, i cannot see the bus number, until it's quite close to the busstop!

so he's big fcuking ass was blocking my view! and i have to like, tilt/move/shift my head to the left or right to get aa better view. and then he keep standing there, and later he tilt abit to the right, abit to the left, THEN I CANNOT SEE LAH! urgh, irritating. ]:

if i can, i would have kicked his ass and tell him to shoo. like what many aunties would do. if they see the person blocking is young teenagers lah.


lucky they went off before my bus comes! rawrs. & i reach home at around 7 plus! haha.

i've been reaching home quite early these few days! :D

urgh, shit! i'm having headaches. ]: like, very sudden leh, then my head will hurt. ]: and the 'something's stuck inside my chest and throat' thing is not going away! it's till there. ]: and i need deep breaths. \:

ahhh! i'm hungry! ]: i've not eaten a real meal for the entire day! haiyoh, i think i really can become thinner like that! :D yay! ^^

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...