Thursday, August 16, 2007


Thats how much as I love you
Thats how much as I need you
And I cant stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for a while? (No)

You wont let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forgive (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

(But I hate)
You know exactly what to do
So that I cant stay mad at you
For too long thats wrong

(But I hate)
You know exactly how to touch
So that I dont want to fuss and fight no more
Said I despise that i adore you

And i hate how much i love you boy
(yeah)
I cant stand how much I need you
(I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy
(oh whoa)
But I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so
(oh)

You completely know the power that you have
The only one makes me laugh

Said its not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I love you beyond the reason why
And it just aint right

And I hate how much
I love you girl
I cant stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just cant let you go
But I hate that I love you so

One of these days maybe your magic wont affect me
And your kiss wont make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me
(Yeah Oh)

Thats how much i love you
(as much as I need you)
Thats how much as I need you
(oh)
Thats how much I love you
(oh)
Thats how much as I need you

And I hate that i love you so
And I hate how much i love you boy

I cant stand how much I need you
(cant stand how much I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just cant let you go
(but I just cant let you go no)
And I hate that I love you so
And I hate that I love you so so

i like this song. [:
it's Hate That I Love You by Rihanna Feat. NeYo
you love the person, but you hate how much you love the person. :D
oh, i found a video for this song, but it's in sims version, haha. so cute. :D

i'm like, rotting at home now. wanted to study but i don't know where to start. and my notes are quite, incomplete. ]: how now brown cow. \: okay, maybe i should start from what i have. haha.
i like today's weather. it's cooling and not so hot. so it makes a good day for SLEEPING! :D

today's a short day, but tomorrow will be quite a long day. \:
there's like, marketing tutorial in the morning, POM lecture after that, and accounting lecture in the afternoon. ohmyfreakingwhitemehmeh. ]:

& tomorrow's 170807, which means there's only 7 days, also known as one week, left to exams! \: AHH!

okay, reply tags.
Eldora } walau! your tag is so damn long can! if i reply you at tagboard, i think i'll take forever to reply you back leh! hahaha, why change to haloscan! see first, until i really cannot stand then i change, but i don't like pop-ups! LOL. and of course lah, my tou-pai skill is always very good one okay! xD i can be some detective already, HOHOHO. and you're so slow. i change my tagboard colour alot of times already leh. and of course the colour is to match the skin right! hahaha. and hump tump is so long! so i make it shorter lor. xD hahaha, cbox got censor, i like, so celesta cannot shoot me with vulgarities like there's no ending, you also! hahahahaha. walau, my reply damn long. \:

hong } no, el thinks the tagboard is her new blog. HAHAHA, towgay juice is more gross than towgay, so you eat towgay okay! :D hahaha, siao leh, change tagboard to haloscan, than blog there, who will read! you right! :D hahaha, see first, if you change, celes change, then maybe i'll change. xD

okay, i think i should go and see what i can study and not rot here. hahahaha! or maybe i should go out and have a walk! LOL. but i'm too lazy, urgh.

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...