Thursday, September 13, 2007

hello!
:D

THIS IS MY 200TH POST!

LOL. random. :D
hahaha.
200th post of my current blog.
woohoo!
it will be the 400th+ post including the old blog. hahaha.
how long-winded my life is. LOL!

ANYWAY,
next tuesday is NOT my supp paper.
is supp revision.
whattheheck. i don't know what's that. HAHAHA!
i don't know when's the supp paper! X:
i am scared that, I WILL DIE!

howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

and anyway, if you are free, do watch 终极一家 okay!
it's nice! [x
i'm a bit slowwww lah can.
i'm only at episode 14! but i'm catching up.
super nice lahhhh. 夏天is superrrr cuteeee but! 鬼龙 is superrr hotttttttt! WHOOHOO!
& 唐禹哲is damn 帅 lah cannnnnnnn! xDDDD

YAY!
okay, back to 终极一家!
very exciting now! :D

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...