Monday, September 03, 2007

hello.

i am sad/angry/pissed/irritated, whatever lah. ]:
MY PHONE IS DOWN AGAIN.

SECOND TIME ALREADY!
WHY LIKE THAT! ]<

MOTOROTIPRATA PHONE SUCKS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.

I HAVE TO SEND MY PHONE FOR REPAIR AGAIN!

and that is called HORRIBLE. ]:
^T@!YB KhHJGHjhbsajdgkj!U*&%(*#&(*N IBgjystye98 yb27yiui&!B^(* &ybrnt7yb98

T^T
means i cannot anyhow take other people's photo already.
no photos! ]'x

don't feel like blogging about my damn that phone already.
lucky my mum just changed a new phone, so i got extra spare phone to use for the time being.
lucky it ain't that bad. nougia 7260.
RAWR. ]:

so lucky you still can contact me for the next few days. ]':

i will update about the past three days again LATER. rahh.

byebye.
]:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...