Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hello!

yay! i changed my blogskin! [:
oh yes, it's domokun again! :D
i just lovelovelovelovelove this cute little creature lah. xD

i was searching high and low for a good blogskin yesterday.
i saw alot, but i couldn't settle for one. \:
i like this and that and that and this, until i don't know which one to use.
& i was a little bit tired of my previous skin. \:

so i HAD to change one.
so i continue to search for another blogskin today, & YES!
I FOUND THIS SKIN! :D

okay, it's not exactly the perfect blogskin lah, but, i like. HAHA.
maybe i'll use until i tired again, then i'll change again. HAHA
now i got alot of skins to choose from. hohoho!

anyway, anyone watched hey!gorgeous?
ohmyfreakingwhitemehmeh. i saw myself, & i feel damn weird. \:
HAHAHA. i saw many people, damn fun. haha!

okay, that's all.
i am really going to get my phone back tomorrow. yes. :D

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...