Wednesday, September 12, 2007

hello!

my dad signed up for mio that day.
so the technician came today to install whatever's needed.
so now my lappy is wireless. haha!
means that i can even msn you when i'm in the toilet. LOL.

anyway, staying at home means nothing to do, means boredom, means..
i don't know.
random stuff then. \:

i was reading bulletins in friendster.
and there's one about abortion.


Month 1
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I
have all my organs. I love the sound
of your voice. Every time I hear it, I
wave my arms and legs. The sound of
your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my
thumb. If you could see me, you could
definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm
not big enough to survive outside my
home though. It is so nice and warm in
here.

Month 3
You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I
hope that makes you happy. I always
want you to be happy. I don't like it
when you cry. You sound so sad. It
makes me sad too, and I cry with you
even though you can't hear me.

Month 4
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It
is very short and fine, but I will
have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my
time exercising. I can turn my head
and curl my fingers and toes, and
stretch my arms and legs. I am
becoming quite good at it too.

Month 5
You went to the doctor today. Mommy,
he lied to you. He said that I'm not a
baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I
think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month 6
I can hear that doctor again. I don't
like him. He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home. The
doctor called it a needle. Mommy what
is it? It burns! Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP
me!!

Month 7
Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's
arms. he is holding me. He told me
about abortion. Why didn't you want
me, Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.


]:
so sad can. pleasepleaseplease, even if you're pregnant, NEVER abort baby please. ]:


and well, something to share. :D


Men Are Hard To Please!!

The problems with GUYS:

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are
IN LOVE with him;
If u Don't, he says u are PROUD.

If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are
trying to LURE him;
If u Don't, he says u are from KAMPUNG.

If u ARGUE with him, he says u are
STUBBORN;
If u keep QUIET, he says u have no
BRAINS.

If u are SMARTER than him, he'll lose
FACE;
If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT.

If u don't Love him, he tries to
POSSESS u;
If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u.
(very true huh?)

If u don't make love with him., he
says u don't Love him;
If u do!! he says u are CHEAP.

If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u
are TROUBLESOME;
If u don't, he says that u don't TRUST
him.

If u SCOLD him, u are like a NANNY to
him;
If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES
for u.

If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be
TRUSTED;
If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do
so.

If u SMOKE, u are BAD girl;
If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMAN.

If u do WELL in your exams, he says
it's LUCK;
If he does WELL, it's BRAINS.

If u HURT him, u are CRUEL;
If he HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!!

SO HARD TO PLEASE!!!!!

If u send this to guys, they will
swear that it's not true.......
but if u don't they say u are
selfish.....


see, men are weird freaks. hmm, i don't know what's the problem with them, but i urge them to go consult a doctor right now.
and because of that, the following category of guys, doesn't exist.


Find a guy, who calls you beautiful
instead of hot.

Who calls you back when you hang up on
him.

Who will stay awake just to watch you
sleep.

Wait for the guy who kisses your
forehead.

Who wants to show you off to the world
when you are in your sweats.

Who holds your hand in front of his
friends.

Wait for the one who is constantly
reminding you of how much he cares
about you and how lucky he is to have
you.

Wait for the one who turns to his
friends and says, "...that's her."


please tell me if you see such guys, cause i think they all die already.

yay! my lunch is here! :D

byebye!
:D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...