Sunday, July 01, 2007

hello.

what an usual boring sunday.
like any other usual sunday.
wake up late, do housework, get ready and out of the house.
and then to visit my great-grandmother and to my grandmother's house.

and we went hougang mall to buy heater for my grandma and then my dad and mum have to do their bank stuff.
and grandfather is so funny.

he was thinking about photocopying his IC.
but we are talking about bank.
then he just suddenly say, then can photocopy IC later also.
and my father say, WHAT? YOU GO BANK TO PHOTOCOPY YOU IC?!

lol.
nonsense leh. haha.


dad saw this poster in the bank.

and he say, eh! good eh, you can go behind and take a bath, can get money somemore!

zzz.

not funny.

tomorrow's youth day!

HAPPY YOUTH DAY!

even though poly don't have youth day holiday, still can celebrate! :D

LOL.

byebye! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...