Tuesday, July 24, 2007

hello.
today is tuesday.
think-until-got-headache tuesday. haha.


as usual i skipped CSA lecture{ i've been saying this over and over again for the past don't know how many tuesdays. HA!}
actually have POM project at 11. X:
but was late, boos. \:

reach school at 12, & met jan for lunch! [:
we went itas to eat. ohyay. [[:

we went bookshop to buy lots of things.
& we both have tutorial. haha.
i had microecons tutorial.
oh! we went bookshop to buy snacks. xD

i bought fruitella candy, nutrisoy and PUSHPOP! heh. :D


all my NEEDS!
my PUSHPOP! :D
strawberry stinger!~
yesterday's was cherry okay!

and ben actually asked me. ' is that from yesterday? '
ohmyfreakingwhitemehmehs lah.

PEIQI IS SOOOO VERYYY EVIL.

she 'treat' my jellybeans. :D okay lah, i ate some other nice colours which are nice.

but she called me to eat the black one. NEHNEH.

taste like don't know what shit! ]:

liquorice, horrible can! it's the taste that i don't like leh, walau, EWWW. \x

did project after microecons tutorial.

met elaine, jan, and CELESTA! hoho.

talked alot, and she showed me alot of stuff! [x

project is cool. our resort will be like damn nice if there's a real one. [:

then the SU people suddenly gathered outside the library. LOL. benchow looked like a criminal/zebra today. HAHAHA. and because elaine say his hair is nice so cannot bully her. walau eh.

& shep is kuku, cause he don't know how to play sudoku. LOL.

& becca is sad cause shep don't know her name. HAHA, CARTOON! :D okay lah, or you like ang-gong-kia? LOL, the-silver. xD

went home after that with becca. OH, did i say i LOVE today's weather? so, so, SO COOLING lah! [[[[[[x

reached home at, around 7 plus. don't know what time.

i wanted to eat my bottle of chewing gums when i realise, WOAH! left 6! & so nicely arranged like, FLOWER! [:


walau, i loike. xD

wah, flower makes me think of roses, PINK ROSES. ]:
very long never see one already. sian.
i'm missing the one that cherissa gave me. walau, it was eons ago! ]:

oh, dad cooked dinner tonight! :D
& becca was jealous. haha!


if you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
i would sing to you and tell you i won't live my life without you
if you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
i would hold your hands and look in your eyes
and you know i'll never let you go


ah, there's microecons lecture and OHMYFREAKINGBANANAS! accounting tutorial tomorrow.
die already. ]x

it's ACCOUNTING!
]:

& there's this stupid headache, which is killing me & it's such a CHAO NEHNEH! ]:
haiyoh.

OHMAN! IT'S OMAN! :D


byebye. [:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...