Tuesday, July 17, 2007

hello!
okay. i'm back home now. :D hahaha.

i think the weather's so hot today. BOOs.

sometimes, i hate coming home, alone.

anyway, i'm indulging myself with chocolates now. :D
i bet my dad's gonna kill me cause it's HIS chocs. but, WHO CARES? hahaha. it's nice.
basically, it's not about the niceness of chocolates, it's about the endorphines chocolates contain.

endorphine makes you happy, makes you high, makes you feel better, even though it makes you feel fatter. haha.

butsomehowitsnothelpingtome.

oh. that's why alot of people loves chocolates like mad. haha.
anyway, time for photos! [:
GAH. i think blogger don't want me to upload photo incase i make the system break down.
I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS! ]:
tomorrow then. ahhh, it's oh-so-booboo-sad! ]:

damn you lah blogger!
cannot lock post also.
one day i might change to livejournal. RAWR.

okay, since no photos, it's back to my games.

byebye! [:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...