Saturday, July 21, 2007

hello.

today is really a sian saturday. ]:
really did nothing except really to sleep, watch tv, eat, sleep, daydream, lalala. ]:


dad bought durians at night.
smelly like don't know what.
he bought 3, but then the seller abit kuku, he cut open 6.
i think he sell durian until abit siao already.
3 is $20, 6 also $20.
maybe he good mood today lah.

he bought it for ahma.
so they were eating at home.
just nice my ahma house got soon kueh.

then they were talking about durian, and i don't know when they change the subject to soon kueh.
and my grandfather was saying, 'nevermind, later can make hot in the pan then toninght can eat' yadablah.
&HAHAHA. i thought he meant the durians.
BUT IT'S ACTUALLY THE SOON KUEH.
OHMYFREAKINGWHITEMEHMEHS.

IMAGINE DURIANS IN THE HOT HOT PAN.
my dad say it'll become durian icecream. YUCK!


went to fetch mummy after that.
we past by this temple near my house.
they were having some feast.
then my dad was asking you want to go and eat?
in some, dialect.
so it's 'ai zia do mai?'
then my mummy damn lame lah.
'wah, yi nang jia do, an zua jia?'
-.-"
okay, do supposedly means dinner lah. but it can mean table too.

so it's
"wah, they eat table, how to eat?'

HAHAHA.

& i can actually continue and say
' do an ni deng, an zua jia? dan jia liao buay ba, jia gao yi'

RAWRRRRRRRR.
means,
"table so hard, how to eat? later not full, can eat chairs."

-.-"

and my mum started laughing and start crapping again. haha.
nonsense lah.

yay.
there's human largest flag tomorrow. [:
my UPS. [:

and then on 270707,
going back CEDAR again! :D
to celebrate mummyWOO's birthday. [:
yay.
my another UPS. [:
ahhh, i hope ELDORAGOH, CHONGBAOYUE, CELESTAEE AND SHEENACHIA will go! ]:
ANGCHINGHONG AND I are confirm going! [:
but then, siao liao lah.
i will have to pon accounting lec eh.

i think talking to peiqi is fun! [:
cause she's damn funny.
LOL.
she also, anyhow lah. [:

& ohmyfreakingwhitemehmehs, she's facing a really bad situation now.
hais. ]:
i hope her problems can be solve FASTFAST. :D
boos.


yinyue gave me a really lame and random testimonial today.
MAHMEMO.

so, i shall sing y'all a song.
please don't blame me for my lousy singing, please. [:

MAMEMO MAMEMO MAMEMO MAHHHH
MAMEMO MAMEMO MAMEMO MEHHHH
MAMEMO MAMEMO MAMEMO MOHHHH
MAHMEHMOH
MAHMEHMOH
MAHMEHMOH
MAHMEHMOH-OH!
~

:D

so cute lah, please. [:


eh, so what are we now? ]:


byebye. [:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...