Wednesday, July 18, 2007

who would understand how i feel?

even the slightest, most unintentional words hurt.

i am at the lowest part of my life.


yet i can fall even deeper.






perhaps i'm just a little too sensitive.
sensitivity kills.



but i can't help but to think.
who's fault is it this time.

i'm facing so much problems now i don't know to solve which one first.
i don't know how to face any one of the problems.
what am i suppose to say?
what am i suppose to do?
where am i suppose to go?

who can tell me?
who can guide me?
who can lead me?


why am i here?




i am lost.
lost searching.
searching for what?
i also don't know.

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...