Sunday, July 15, 2007

hello. :D

one word to summarise today.
rollercoaster.

i was feeling very emo in the afternoon because of many reason. haha. cause i was thinking about alot of stuff and my brother add on by being such an irritating fcukedup kid. RAWR.
even my mum sense that i was unhappy. but blast lah. i nearly cried when she ask me. lucky the tear didn't drop out. LOL.

anyway, happy thing today. [:
WELSON GOT INTO THE FINALS OF TEENAGE ICON! YAY!
this is worth celebrating. [:
and he still say cannot get in, cannot get in.
haiyoh, so not confident. CAN IS CAN ONE LAH! :D
anyway, my mum went with me. HAHAHA. she's cool okay! :D
she and i waited till everything over leh! where got mother so nice one! HAHAHA. my mum lor. :D

so i'm home now, feeling very tired. zzz.
& i am so happy that girl didn't get in. OHNO! is THOSE girls never get in. XX:
okay, i think i sound evil. but am disappointed that that girl didn't get in too. awwww. ]:

ohwells, anyway, there's POM tutorial in the morning at 11am tomorrow. HAHA. i better wake up early and not late again like on friday. WALAU, good job man. zzz.

WELSON! jiayou for your finals okay. [:
you can do it! [:
YEEHAHHHH.

sleepingtime!
BYEBYE! :D

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...