Saturday, July 21, 2007

hello.

it's saturday.
sickening saturday, siao saturday or sian saturday, whatever you choose.

but it'll be sian saturday for me.
cause i have nothing to do. ]:

i'll be going to my ahma house later{as usual}.
and then watch tv, sleep, watch tv, eat, do nothing, daydream, surfing net at night, sleep.

how much life do i have.


tomorrow's sunday.
yay.
human largest flag.
i'm in group 6, same as janice. [:
but becca and johan are in different group. boos.
but i hope it'll be fun tomorrow.
cause it should be my UPS.

damn tiring lah, meet at 9am at khatib. siao liao lah.
what time am i suppose to wake up then?!

okay, time to go my ahma house.


byebye. [:

No comments:

I'M BLOGGING \O/////////////// ...no. just to let anyone who still even passes by this blog to know, i moved. Click. may or may not add ...